|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 2 cups pasta pick a fun shape. we used rotini spirals in this batch
- 12 ounces peas one package of frozen peas, cooked
- 8 ounces ham cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 8 ounces colby jack cheese cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- cracked pepper to taste
- Cook pasta al dente and strain off the water. We don't rinse pasta. It can get gummy if you do. Do toss it with a bit of olive oil to prevent it from sticking.
- Cook peas just so they are bright green. You could either dip them in the boiling pasta water (blanching) or you can microwave a frozen pack per directions. Drain off any extra water.
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl, and mix by hand.
- Add cracked pepper if you like.
- Separate into lunch containers, and refrigerate.
Share this Recipe