|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup ground flax seed
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds unsalted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg beaten
- Preheat oven to 350F. We used convection at 325F.
- Generously grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. For ours that was oats, flour, ground flax seed, brown sugar, cinnamon,cranberries, almonds, and salt
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, and pour in the wet ingredients. For ours that included vegetable oil, honey, egg, and vanilla, and mix everything together.
- Pat mixture evenly into the greased pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Turn mid way through. Bars will begin to turn golden at the edges.
- Cool 5 minutes, then cut the bars while they are still warm. We cut ours about 2 inches by 3 inches in size.
- Store for up to a week.
Share this Recipe