|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 3.5 pounds apples cored, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup apple cider
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 tablespoons butter cut into 1/4 inch dice
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a microwaveable glass container.
- Cover but leave a crack for steam to escape. Microwave 10 minutes.
- Blend as smooth as you like your applesauce with an immersion blender. Test it out and add a bit more maple syrup if you want to sweeten it up.
- Cover and refrigerate until you are ready to serve. We like to heat the applesauce for 30 minutes before serving, but it is great cold too.
Share this Recipe