|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 10 oz marshmallows
- 0.5 cups unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons green food coloring
- 5 cups corn flakes
- 60 red M&Ms
- Melt butter and marshmallows in a large saucepan.
- Remove from heat. Add vanilla and food coloring. Stir to combine.
- Gently fold in cornflakes.
- While warm, shape into cookies. Place on wax paper, and add two or three red M&Ms to each.
- Allow to cool for an hour before moving to a storage container or cookie plate.
Share this Recipe