|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons whipping cream
- Gently mix all frosting ingredients until smooth. A stand mixer is the easiest way, but a whisk will work if your butter is soft enough. I warmed the butter up in the microwave for about 10 seconds the last time I made these.
- If you want to color the frosting, you can divide it into batches to color. Add a few drops and mix it up until they are as bright as you like.
- This frosting sets up at room temperature, but if it is warm, we put it in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
Share this Recipe